Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Boys

Can I just say I love this boy?







 (This was his first day smiling for real. He always smiles right before he goes to sleep, but it's just a reflex. This day he definitely was happy!)


Hopefully I get more pictures of him awake soon :) When he's asleep he's just so stinkin' cute that I have to take a picture at practically every nap time.


I also love this boy. It was his birthday last Friday. We had BLTs (per his request):


And who could forget this boy? Even though he takes a backseat now, I still love him, too.


I know the giant box looks exciting. Unfortunately, what was inside the giant box didn't really do what it was supposed to. It was a pillow top for our bed because Blaze struggles with the hard mattress--boring, I know, but Blaze loves a practical gift. Like I said, though, it didn't help. At all. So we are returning it. Blaze got a deer tag this year so he's going to take the money and get some hunting gear instead. I'm glad he's excited about that. I felt so bad that my big surprise was a total flop. Luckily I have a very patient and loving husband. I had to convince him to return the thing even though we both knew it did diddlysquat because he so did not want to hurt my feelings. What a guy. I am so glad he was born and that he married me. I'm pretty sure I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Happy birthday hot stuff!

5 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog and feeling like I can at least stay kind of in touch! You have some pretty great men in your life! And yeah...I don't think those pillow toppers are all they're cracked up to be. Oh well. At least Blaze can go hunting. :) And it really is the thought that counts. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness he is too cute! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics! Love the one of you and Samuel snuggling. One birthday I got Chad a present I thought he'd love and it suffered the same result--FLOP. (Though it seems like when we returned the item a little while later after trying to make it work, I picked something out for ME with the gift receipt...hahaha.) I'm glad he was still able to find something he wanted, and you get an A for effort!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So enjoying your posts and pictures! Such sweet photos of you and Blaze with sweet Sam! Looking forward to the next time we get to see you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last Anonymous post was me - Marie

    ReplyDelete