Sunday, December 2, 2012

Design Stuff

Per request, I am posting some pictures of some of the invitations, etc. that I've designed. A lot of the wedding invites are from a few years ago, so they seem a little outdated at this point, but I'll post more current Christmas cards and stuff after the season. Click on the pictures to see them up close. *Just a note, information was changed for privacy reasons. If you see some of your info on here that I have missed and you want it taken off, please let me know.

Baby Boy Shower invitation

Little Girl's birthday party invitation

Your's Truly's wedding invite (was printed on white linen paper)

Christmas Card

Wedding invite (was printed on linen paper)

Business Christmas party invitation

General invite

Notecards (these were printed on ivory linen paper)

Baby shower invite

Baby shower invite

Sticker for Christmas treats, personalized family

Wedding invite, there was a front and back to this invite, as well, but I'm not going to post those at this time.

Church activity invite. Space at top was for a lavender tulle bow. Made a similar one
a few years ago printed on pearlescent paper.

Christmas card.
Anyway, that's just a small selection. I've done a little illustrating, as well, but those files are too big to post. I'm thinking of maybe someday opening a shop on Etsy...? In the meantime, I'm just building my portfolio of examples. Let me know if you need something and I can get you pricing info, etc.

1 comment: