Saturday, April 9, 2011

Disneyland!!

Well, being the sweetheart that he is, Blaze took me to Disneyland a couple weeks ago. He knows how much I love it, so we decided to go as our gift to each other for our anniversary (which is still a month away, but we wanted to go before the craziness of summer set it!). It was soooo much fun! My parents and my little brother went with us. We had a blast. The longest line we had to wait in was 20 minutes and that was only for a couple of rides. Here are some pictures from our fun adventure!

The classic Disneyland photo. Gotta have one.


Aaargh ye mateys!


My two main men :)


In front of Tom Sawyer's island




THANKS BLAZE! YOU'RE THE BEST!



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN! And I had to delete the last post because it had a typo, which is embarrassing. :) So, what I said in the last post is that your haircut is so cute! I haven't seen it that short since just before your mission.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!!! And I also love your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun. And I love the dog. So excited for you and yes Blaze is the best! :) So glad he is giving you your wish. So excited to see you all in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you guys got away before summertime! You guys look like you had so much fun. Almost as fun as visiting us, right Blaze? Just kidding. But, we really did enjoy your visit! And your wife is an awesome blogger!

    ReplyDelete